Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hours away from 2009

We are 5 hours away from 2009 and I have just set up this blog to tabulate the adventures I get up to in the new year as well as to share my thoughts on life, my projects I want to tackle in 2009, etc.

This last year was the toughest I've had in a long time and I don't care what it takes but I will not let 2009 go the same way... we are living in the land of giants, and in 2009 some of my giants are coming down.

Looking forward to an adventure filled 2009!

1 comment:

Maminet said...

It may be better not to allow comments? I found that I got tens of obscene links. Thanks for your blog - looking forward to following living in the land of the giants! I'm absolutely with you on that statement - quite a few giants are coming down this year! I have been blogging for exactly 2 years and one day.